What’s the cost?
Weekday Pricing (Wednesday through Friday)
- $25 per person for up to 10 players
Weekend Pricing (Saturday and Sunday)
- $100 for up to 4 players
- $25 for each additional player (up to 10 players)
Do we need reservations? How do I make a reservation?
Reservations are necessary for your group to have the room and time that you want! We will do our best to accommodate walk-ins, but there is no guarantee that we will have space for you.
Booking is done online only through the BOOK NOW page of our website, where you will:
- Choose which room you’d like to attempt to escape.
- Enter the number of participants. All rooms can be regularly booked for 10 people.
- Complete the payment information for checkout.
How many people can play at once?
If I don’t have 10 players, will I be playing the game with strangers?
What are your regular booking hours?
*These are our typical booking hours. Specific times are subject to change depending on season and room availability.*
I need more than one room during business hours!
Please refer to our TEAM BUILDING page.
How early should we arrive for our game?
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes before your start time but no more than 20! This is essential. You must arrive on time to participate. When you arrive you will receive a quick briefing on the game. Then the fun begins! You will be locked in the room and will have 60 minutes to get out.
What happens if I am late?
These are live-action events. You must arrive on time in order to participate. We cannot wait for latecomers. Leave ample time to allow for traffic and parking.
Can I cancel or reschedule after I have booked?
RESCHEDULING: You can reschedule (change your date and time) up to 4 days in advance of your booking time. In order to reschedule, follow the “View/Change Booking” link on the bottom of the confirmation email you received when you first booked. You can also call us to reschedule your booking.
I want to host a Birthday/Anniversary/Bachelor party and want to do something special. How does that work?
We are happy to accommodate all sorts of events. For birthdays, we’ve hidden presents or cards in our games to be found. If you have any special requests for your event, please contact our office and we’ll do our best to help you with your surprise.
Please Note: We do not have a party room at our location. Please make your arrangements accordingly.
Are you handicap accessible?
We are ADA compliant. While some clues are hidden and involve crouching, there is no climbing. Most clues involve observing and making connections rather than physical maneuvering.
*Please Note* Our Roaring 1920’s Investigation room includes a narrow gate that may be tough for guests in larger wheelchairs to navigate. Please contact us for further information.
Can children participate?
Many children love to solve puzzles and clues. The rooms have puzzles that may be difficult for children. We do not restrict the age of children, but we do recommend that they are age 10 and above. When you complete the online booking you are also signing a waiver for your group and children under the age of 17. Anyone age 14-17 can participate alone with a WAIVER signed by parent or guardian. Anyone younger than 14 MUST BE accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Are we really locked inside the room?
What should we bring with us?
You only need to bring your wits and puzzle-solving ability. Wear anything you are comfortable in, but the most activity you will be engaging in may be squatting down or getting on your knees to look under or to get a closer look at something. If you wear reading glasses, it is advisable to bring them.
What happens if we don’t escape in time?
It is a challenging game and many players get close but do not get out in time. At the end of 60 minutes, the moderator will unlock the room. You can ask questions about anything you’ve seen throughout the game. We ask that you do not reveal the answers to others that have not participated.
1. The surest way to escape is by communicating openly with everyone else in the room. Share any clues that you uncover with the rest of your group, and work together to make connections as you play through the game.
2. Follow the rules. Our staff will review the rules of the game with you before you begin, which include:
- There is no need to lift or move heavy objects.
- Never use force to try to open locked items or remove décor.
- Cell phones and other electronic devices must remain off and cannot be used inside the room.
- There are no clues hidden in any electrical outlets.
- You do not need to climb on anything to get clues.
- Do not guess combinations! Combinations have meanings from the game that need to be figured out.
- Keep the secrets of our games a mystery! Please do not reveal clues or answers to others.